Arrow Carport, 10 ft. x 91 ft. x 7 ft. Eggshell
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
The all-steel Carport from Arrow is a convenient, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. Use the Carport to shade your vehicle, truck, ATV, outdoor equipment, rest areas or picnic areas. Great for storing boats, picnic and outdoor furniture and summer toys in the off-season. Each Arrow Carport is wind and snow load rated Carport, meaning they are designed to take on tough weather conditions and able to stand up to accumulated snow fall. Its galvanized steel roof is made to protect against corrosion, rust and the elements and features an attractive Eggshell roof. The Carport is assembled on our tough all-steel, powder coated 2 in. tube frame, made to reinforce stability and strength in the structure. The premium powder coating provides corrosion and rust resistance. Easy to install, the Carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws making this unit easy to build straight out of the box.
- 10 x 91 ft. All-Steel Carport
- Featuring a 2 in. square tube frame, the Arrow Carport provides stability and strength to the unit, increasing it's wind and snow load capability.
- An all-weather carport that will protect your vehicle or outdoor space all-year long: the Arrow Carport is built to take on even tough weather - winds up to 100 MPH, and a snow load of 35 PSF.
- Built for easier, faster assembly: its unique design features a slip-fit frame connection with pilot holes and self-drilling screws for assembly that's faster, more convenient right out of the box
- A heavy-duty, galvanized steel roof that's built to last - the 10 x 91 ft. Carport features a 29-gauge painted galvanized steel for corrosion resistance.
- Roof in an attractive eggshell finish, with a black powder coated steel frame.
- Rounded roof eaves off additional protection from the elements.
- 12 in. overhang at the roof gables offers additional protection.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty
- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit, and a securely anchored frame and unit according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Included Items||Frame, Cover, Hardware|
|Size||10 ft. x 91 ft. x 7 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||914 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||6775 cu. ft.|
|Rib Tubing Diameter||2 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||120 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||1097 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||98.4 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||116 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||1097 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||96.4 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||116 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Center||82 in.|
|Wall Height||84 in.|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Wind and Snow Rated||Yes|
|Wind Speed Rating||100 MPH|
|Snow Load Rating||35 PSF|
Questions & Answers