Arrow Carport, 20 ft. x 47 ft. x 7 ft. Charcoal
Currently Out Of Stock
Jump to a section...
Do you have questions about this product? Our Customer Service team is here to help!
The all-steel Carport from Arrow is a convenient, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. Use the Carport to shade your vehicle, truck, ATV, outdoor equipment, rest areas or picnic areas. Great for storing boats, picnic and outdoor furniture and summer toys in the off-season. Each Arrow Carport is wind and snow load rated Carport, meaning they are designed to take on tough weather conditions and able to stand up to accumulated snow fall. Its galvanized steel roof is made to protect against corrosion, rust and the elements and features an attractive Charcoal roof. The Carport is assembled on our tough all-steel, powder coated 2 in. tube frame, made to reinforce stability and strength in the structure. The premium powder coating provides corrosion and rust resistance. Easy to install, the Carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws making this unit easy to build straight out of the box.
- 20 x 47 ft. All-Steel Carport
- Built strong with a 2 in. square tube, 15 gauge wall thickness. The Arrow Carport delivers wind and snow load strength and stability.
- Black powder coated finish for superior rust and corrosion resistance.
- Designed for easy installation thanks to slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws.
- Tough, horizontal roof-panels made from 29-gauge galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Attractive charcoal roof with a black, powder coated frame
- Perfect for car storage and shelter, truck shelter, vehicle shelter, boat shelter or as a multi-use shade and picnic area.
- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit, and a securely anchored frame and unit according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchaser.
|Assembly Manual||Download (PDF)|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Storage Products|
|Included Items||Powder Coated Frame, Electro-Galvanized Roof Panels, Fasteners, Anchors|
|Size||20 ft. x 47 ft. x 7 ft.|
|Total Storage Area||921 sq. ft.|
|Total Storage Volume||7643 cu. ft.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||243 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||559.5 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||118 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width||237 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth||559.5 in.|
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height||115 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||237 in.|
|Door / Entrance Height Outside||84.35 in.|
|Wall Height||84 in.|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Wind Speed Rating||100 MPH|
|Snow Load Rating||35 PSF|
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive harm
For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Questions & Answers