When spending so much time creating a beautifully landscaped yard, the last thing you want is to spoil the curb appeal with stray lawn equipment laying around an outdoor space. Whether it’s mowers, rakes, or gardening tools, it’s important to have an outdoor storage building to tuck away these items both for the aesthetic of your yard as well as convenience. Here are 5 lawn equipment storage ideas along with 5 reasons why you should invest in proper lawn equipment storage.
5 Reasons Why Proper Lawn Equipment Storage is a Key Investment
Stowing away the mower and other yard tools is more important than making your outdoor space easy on the eyes. Over the long run, this investment will save you time and money. Here are 5 reasons why you should consider an outdoor shed for your yard.
Did you know that homes with great curb appeal tend to sell for 7% more than homes without an attractive exterior? Investing in lawn equipment storage means you won’t have these items crowding your front, back, or side yard. This makes a big difference in your home's curb appeal and shouldn’t be underestimated.
Equipment Lasts Longer
Keeping lawn tools out of the elements is a huge reason why durable lawn equipment storage is a must-have for every homeowner. For example, your lawn mower is a big investment. Keeping it away from the elements means it will last longer and work more efficiently to keep your yard in tip top shape.
There are many ways these lawn equipment storage ideas will save you cash in the long run. For example, when your gardening tools last longer, you won’t have to purchase replacements as often. And how many times have you misplaced your lawn equipment in the winter, just to have to buy another set when springtime rolls around? Having a more organized storage solution adds convenience and keeps you from overspending in the end.
More Garage Space
If you need extra garage space to work on your car, or even store recreational items like a kayak or bicycles, a durable outdoor storage solution is key to opening up extra area. You won’t have to store your lawn mower and other tools, which means you can create whatever space you need in your garage.
If you have a gas powered lawn mower, storing it properly is very important to keep your family safe. With proper lawn equipment storage, you won’t have to worry about keeping it in the same home as your family, and that will give you peace of mind.
Lawn Equipment Storage Ideas for Every Budget
Whether you need a more spacious lawn equipment storage solution, or a small fabric shed, there are several options that will safely stow away your belongings and keep your backyard in perfect shape. Here are 5 lawn equipment storage ideas for any type of yard and budget.
Contemporary Design with Taller Walls: Arrow Elite Series
The Arrow Elite Series sheds offer an array of sizes and colors ideal for storing lawn equipment. The spacious design with up to 72-inch walls can also allow for extra workspace for preparing the garden. Other attractive attributes include:
- Modern aesthetic: If creating an outdoor oasis with curb appeal is important to you, you’ll love the Wrinkle Paint textured finish of these sheds. The squared wall panel designs offer a chic appearance you’ll be proud to show off.
- Rugged durability: This lawn equipment storage options aren’t just for looks. They are manufactured from PermaPlate, an aluminum, zinc, and silicon plated steel that staves off rust and corrosion. The ultra-wide swing doors are sturdy and reinforced for extra strength.
- Smart design: When storing expensive items, it’s important to consider outside temperatures. This shed gives you an extra layer of protection with integrated vented gables that provide increased air flow, which can minimize humidity and keep your belongings safer from the elements.
Portable Storage Option for with Small Footprint: Shed-in-a-Box
When space is at a premium, but your outdoor area would still benefit from a lawn equipment storage solution, ShelterLogic Shed-in-a-Box is small in footprint but big in value. Store equipment for every season like snow blowers, ATVs, and pool toys. Other reasons to invest in this convenient option include:
- Simple setup: Don’t fret about long and tedious setup with Shed-in-a-Box. This product comes with easy assembly, along with a Ratchet Tite cover tensioning system and Easy Slide Cross Rail System that creates a strong shed quickly.
- Durable fabric cover: The triple-layer ripstop polyethylene cover is ultra-rugged and waterproof, offering incredible protection for your equipment inside. The fabric is also UV-treated inside and out, which keeps harmful UV rays away from your expensive lawn equipment.
- All weather protection: This fabric shed can stand up to Mother Nature with its all-steel frame. Its premium powder coated finish prevents rust and corrosion, and limits chipping and peeling.
Ultra-Tough Lawn Equipment Storage: ShelterTube Sheds
If you have a larger outdoor area, or simply have more lawn equipment and tools to store on your property, ShelterTube sheds are highly customizable and incredibly rugged storage solutions for all seasons. The square steel tube frame is wind and snow resistant. When you purchase ShelterTube, you’ll also enjoy:
- Fully customizable: The options are endless when it comes to lawn equipment storage with ShelterTube. Create your own building up to 100 ft. long for larger equipment or a spacious workspace. You can also choose from different fabric cover strengths and colors for a truly unique product that seamlessly fits into any outdoor space.
- Unbeatable strength: This lawn equipment storage option is stronger than similar buildings thanks to its rugged construction.
- Durable frame: The 15-gauge steel square tube frame is ready to stand up to the elements, thanks to its incredible thickness and unique shape. This makes the shelter wind and snow load rated.
Reliable and Affordable Lawn Storage for Your Outdoor Needs: ShelterCoat
For a fully customizable unit to store larger volumes of lawn items, the ShelterCoat sheds are an affordable way to add a durable shed to your outdoor living area. Customers can choose from different shapes, sizes, and colors to match their needs for lawn equipment storage. ShelterCoat products include:
- Three unique styles: A shed from ShelterCoat is as unique as your needs. Choose from peak, round, or barn style shelters to fit the look and size that is ideal for your yard’s aesthetic. Choose from several color options to truly make this shed your own.
- All weather options: These lawn equipment storage products are ideal for any weather, from summer to winter, thanks to their rugged construction. The powder coated steel frame repels rust and corrosion, making these storage solutions perfect for protecting your items for both rainy summers and chilly winters.
- Incredible stability: The ratchet tensioning system and ShelterLock frame stabilizers work together to create a sturdy and strong shelter to ensure safe storage with longevity and value. The tough fabric is functional and built tough for protection from Mother Nature.
A Timeless Option that Never Goes Out of Style: Arrow Classic Series
When you need a sturdy, classic looking option for your outdoor space that doesn’t break the bank, the Arrow Classic Series has a variety of options to safely stow away anything from gardening tools to lawn mowers. There are several benefits to choosing this shed to protect your belongings, including:
- Tough construction: The Arrow Classic shed is manufactured using galvanized steel that is treated to protect the building against corrosion and rust. You can rest assured it is rugged enough to last through the seasons.
- Gorgeous aesthetic: These lawn equipment storage sheds create a classic look to your backyard and come in a variety of colors. The traditional wall panels provide a clean aesthetic while the gorgeous Valspar paint adds a sleek look.
- Smart design: The roof is designed to prevent water from pooling on the roof, which will add to the shed’s longevity. Pad-lockable doors add an extra layer of security with large glides that keep from sticking.
Lawn Equipment Storage Ideas for Any Season
When considering which shed options work best for your home, consider the size of your yard as well as what you plan to keep inside. If you plan on utilizing the space to spend time to prepare your garden, a larger shelter will be your best bet. You can also add a small and easy-to-assemble shed to your yard for an easy way to protect expensive lawn equipment and tools. With so many customizable options to choose from, you’ll be able to find unique lawn equipment storage that adds value to your home and your life.